Arrangements are continuing to engage the services of TUI airlines for a charter to Jamaica from Europe in coming weeks. The flight will originate with passengers in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, board others in London (Gatwick) and then travel directly to Jamaica.
*The exact date of the flight will be determined once information on connecting flights from other countries becomes available, but is expected to be before the end of June.
The following information is provided for prospective passengers:
- All expressions of serious interest are to be sent by Wednesday, 17th June 2020, directly to Travel Plus travel agent, which is responsible for all arrangements, at: Travelplus.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please identify the airport where you will join the charter flight – Schiphol in Amsterdam or Gatwick in London. There is no possibility of joining the flight in London from outside of the UK.
- As this is a charter, the cost per person is dependent on the number of passengers overall. Based on current interest, the estimated cost for the trip is nine hundred (900.00) euros including taxes and baggage. The baggage entitlement will be confirmed.
- NOTE: THIS COST WOULD BE REDUCED IF THERE IS AN INCREASE IN THE NUMBERS, AND PASSENGER WILL BE REFUNDED THE DIFFERENCE IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Meal service will be provided on the journey from Gatwick to Kingston and on the return to Amsterdam.
- Be prepared to provide the following passenger information to the travel agent:
- ❖ Full name as stated in passport
- ❖ Date of birth
- ❖ Passport number
- ❖ Passport expiry date
- ❖ Issuing state
- ( a copy of the passport from each passenger would be ideal)
- Payment information:
A credit card is required for the full payment at time of confirmation. To facilitate the transaction, the following is required:
❖ credit card number
❖ Expiry date
❖ Security code
❖ An Authorisation email to be sent to: email@example.com with following message: “I (name) hereby authorize Travel Plus Antwerp to debit my credit card (name) number + expire date for the amount of EUR (fill the amount)”
NOTE: The credit card security code should be sent by separate email.
• For passengers connecting from another flight (e.g. from Asia or Africa) to any of the points of embarkation, as you make your arrangements you may wish to consider the following important points:
❖ Consider enough lay-over time to check in for the connection Amsterdam/Jamaica on TUI flight.
❖ In case of late arrival, Travel Plus will not be able to refund the amount of the missed connection of the TUI flight to the passenger.
❖ Passenger should hold necessary documents for the transfer in Amsterdam. Pick up of your baggage is required for check-in for the TUI flight.
*Should you wish to use the services of Travel Plus for the entirety of your arrangements, to ensure alignment of your plans, please feel free to do so. The travel agent can propose the best flight for connecting to the charter flight. There is no obligation to use the travel agent for the connecting flight, however, if you book your flight to Amsterdam yourself, you must inform the travel agent of your flight details.
• The charter is also open to persons in Jamaica who may wish to use the return journey home to the airport in Amsterdam.
• All passengers of Jamaican nationality are required to register before travel at www.jamcovid19.moh.gov.jm
• Passengers travelling on any other passport are required to register before travel at www.visitjamaica.com
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING YOUR ARRANGEMENTS EARLY! THE
VIABILITY OF THIS CHARTER IS CONTINGENT ON THE INTEREST.
14th June 2020