A person may be granted naturalization after a minimum period of five (5) years residency in Jamaica on application following his/her residency through either Visa or Work Permit application.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Passport used to enter Jamaica
- Current Passport if different
- Work Permit or Exemption Certificate
- Evidence of involvement in any community activities
- Two (2) Passport size photographs
A Jamaican Passport or Travel Document may be issued on application to a non – Jamaican only after the person has obtained a Certificate of Registration or Naturalization from the appropriate authorities in Jamaica.
Applications are submitted directly to the Passport, Citizenship and Immigration Agency in Jamaica by the applicant.
Address: 25C Constant Spring Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica